Thursday, October 22, 2009

Never slow down.

Welcome to the Microsoft Lounge at the Web 2.0 Summit here in San Francisco!

It was incredible to listen to the conversations happening at the Summit while being able to discuss what was developing with the Microsoft team and it's partners! Some of the product demos in the Lounge were for Bing, Win7, and a Microsoft partner telligent, who provides the community software for Bing. Very cool products!

I was really blown away by the calibre of the individuals at the Summit and their openness to bring me into the conversation. I brushed elbows with the movers and shakers (cliche I know, but the absolute truth) in the tech community and was accepted as a peer! That is HUGE! I've only been in San Francisco for a few months, and active in the tech community for less than that, and my point of view is starting to matter!

I'm on cloud 9 right now!






Speaking of cloud 9... The party at Ruby Skye was what I imagine Heaven to be like.

Dancers...Drums...Drinks...

It's time for me to install my FREE (FCC can't touch this) copy of Windows 7!

Jobless not Hopeless,
-Chris

0 comments: