Sunday, August 30, 2009

Super awesome and outrageously busy weekend!

WOW!


Since Friday evening I've been at the Women2.0 sponsored Startup Weekend here at sfCUBE in San Francisco!

Over 150 people met, formed ideas, then worked their butts off to come up with a presentable product or service in 52 hours!

I was fortunate enough to join the BEST team; EscapeMyDate.com! 

We created a FREE service for people who need to Escape any kind of sticky situation!

I was able to witness and participate in the ground-up formation of a startup company! From idea storming to business plans to ways to market and monetize!

I've got to run and finish up  with my teammates to come up with our after-weekend strategy! I'll update tomorrow morning and let everyone know what our future plans are!

Jobless not Hopeless
-Chris 

0 comments: